Chocolate and Ginger Tartlets
- Divide and spread marmalade on the base of each of the tartlets
- Combine the mascarpone and finely chopped Naked Ginger, mix well.
- Divide and carefully spread the mascarpone mixture over marmalade, piling more in centre to form a pyramid-shape.
- Carefully melt the chocolate either over hot water or as per manufacturers instructions in microwave oven. If chocolate is too thick, just add a drop of vegetable oil, this will make chocolate more manageable to dip tartlets. Keep chocolate over a bowl of hot water.
- Dunk each tartlet case into melted chocolate face down, so chocolate liberally coats filling of each tart.
Decorate with either the additional finely sliced Buderim Ginger Naked Ginger.
The size of prebaked tartlet cases, about 70mm diameter and 28mm deep
Substitute Naked Ginger for either Glacé Ginger or Crystallised Ginger.
A standard Australian Metric 250mL cup & 20mL tablespoon measuring set are used
The New Zealand Metric tablespoon measure = 15mL or 3 teaspoons