- Preheat oven to 180°C, or 160°C fan. Line two trays with baking paper. With electric beaters, cream butter and icing sugar together, until light and fluffy. Sift dry ingredients and stir into mixture with grated ginger and Naked Ginger. Mix to a firm dough. Fill a piping bag fitted with a 1cm star tube and pipe the dough in swirls, approximately 3cm in diameter, on prepared baking tray. Bake 15-20 mins, or until golden. Cool on the tray.
- Immediately cooled, store in an airtight container.
- Serve Ginger Kisses sandwiched together with Ginger & Chocolate Cream.
Ginger & Chocolate Cream
- With electric beaters, combine cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add Ginger Refresher and melted chocolate, and beat until smooth.
- Fold in chopped Buderim Ginger Naked Ginger. Spread a little filling over half the ginger kisses and sandwich together with remaining biscuits.
Will keep covered and refrigerated up to a week. Bring to room temperature before using.
Make-up as required with Ginger & Chocolate Cream as Creamed Ginger Kisses will soften on prolonged storage.
A standard Australian Metric 250mL cup & 20mL tablespon measuring sets are used.
New Zealand Metric tablespoon measure = 15mL or 3 teaspoons.