Green and Gold Fruit Salad
Deliciously fresh, made in moments. Can be served with a minimum of fuss or take centre stage at the end of a meal.
2 medium-sized green and/or gold Kiwifruits
2 to 4 pieces [20g to 25g] Buderim Ginger Naked Ginger OR
Buderim Ginger Glacé Ginger, cut into fine slivers
100g fresh prepared pineapple, cut into bit size pieces, reserving juice
1 to 2 purple or banana passion fruit, pulp removed
Buderim Ginger Ginger Refresher [optional]
fresh mint leaves
- Place prepared Naked Ginger or Glacé Ginger, kiwifruit, pineapple and reserved pineapple juice and passion fruit pulp in a bowl.
- Sweeten fruit, if desired, with Ginger Refresher.
- Toss gently. Refrigerate until required.
- Spoon into your favourite glasses.
- Serve with plain or fruit yoghurt, Quick & Easy Buderim Ginger Ice Cream. Decorate with fresh mint and pistachios, if desired. Accompanied with home-made or store bought amaretto ot ladyfinger biscuits or almond bread.
A standard Australian Metric 250mL cup & 20mL tablespoon measuring set are used
New Zealand Metric tablespoon measure = 15mL or 3 teaspoons